TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I believe Brownie is more of a turning point than Boydo, but...

1. 517 Posts.
    I believe Brownie is more of a turning point than Boydo, but both positive IMO. Claudio is a rock star and won't need Brownie's hand holding but always handy to have an educated nudge from the boss.

Big shout out to Nick; swallowing the pride of a founder, CEO, chairman, visionary, technology evangelist etc etc to appoint big hitters in key roles, is AWESOME! Well done Nick for being astute enough to recognise where your strengths lay and appointing others to fill the areas that have been historically missing. Keep up the great work... few more key hires in sales to cookie cut what Claudio is doing in South America would really lay a solid foundation to grow exponentially and capture a dominant position at a critical time in the market.

Hollywood content for Divan via Vubiquity I think is dead, especially given Divan's latest breaches. Far from dead for TV2U though, there are other content providers who can muster hollywood packages that are not as stilted as Vubiquity... time will tell, won't take more than a few weeks to finalise once they have capacity to focus on it. Worst case do what iFlix do and hold direct relationships with key studios, either way Hollywood content for Divan can happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.