BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

ok, as I have said yesterday, the SP goes down further, the...

1. 42 Posts.
    ok, as I have said yesterday, the SP goes down further, the volume yesterday was not low, and by 12:07 today the volume was 84K which is high considering it's just been 2 hours.

Increasing in volume when the SP goes down is a bad sign, so is yesterday's price movement, I was a bit implicit in my last comment saying hope the holders can make the right choice, I know many holders have a target price or FAIR PRICE of above 130, but instead of waiting for the market to correct itself, there are a lot more that you can do, for example, sell the shares @115 when the chart reveals some alarming issues, and buy them back @110, even if the SP goes down further to, say 105, you still avoid the $5 loss per share.

I know many would fear that after they sell, they would miss the upside trend and regret it so much and hate themselves for it, but what I have learned in many years' trading is that the most important thing is to set emotion aside to maximise the profit and minimise the loss.

For those longs, I mean the true longs, not those bought @150 and hope to get 160 in a week or two to sell, yet SP went south to 120 and then suddenly tell themselves that they are in for long term. Not saying it ironically, I have been there and done that as well. The true long term investors can sit tight and see what's going to happen on 27th.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.