re: the newest jihad dont you dare sooker.. Anal SnotThis...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    re: the newest jihad dont you dare sooker..
    Anal Snot

This criticism of only the first two lines of your Jewish propaganda you parade and we are sick of it.

Snooker

We? What's this "we" business? Who do you speak for? The other handful of retards here...Costic?

Anal Snot

You are disgusting full of hate and cannot empathise with anyone but your disgusting own.

Snooker

On the contrary......nowhere will you find hate in my posts.....Only the facts....and the main one is that Arabs don't like Jews.....and that they enjoy killing them...they dance in the streets...hand out sweets.....

You don't see any of that kind of crap when Israelis assist Arabs meeting their eternal whores in the sky......we aer their "make a wish foundation" experts...and get abused for our efforts.

Anal Snot

Once again refering to the tactic of calling anyone whom opposes the wall "Anti-semetic". I'd be proud to be called that actually.

Snooker

Actually, I oppose the wall myself., however in the absence of a tougher stand by the Israeli government, I guess it's the next best choice. Murder rates have come down, but......I guess that wouldn't have anything to do with us whacking their "democratic loving late leaders" would it?

And pal, you wouldn't need to have a reason for being an anti semite....it's bred and interwoven in your genetic makeup. It's p r i c k s like you who Jesus had in mind when he said...forgive them for they not not what they do......but then a devout anti semite wouldn't/couldn't believe in Jesus.

He was a rotten Jew, wasn't he Anal?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.