CJO 0.00% 13.0¢ cerro resources nl

Hi Boomu, I am still here. I have been observing the macro...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Boomu, I am still here. I have been observing the macro aspect and stop looking at the share price of CJO for many weeks. The simple reason being- if BHP and Rio can fall over 20% in a short space of time, the smaller companies have no chance. Having said that, you wonder how much of today's volatilities are due to real significant reasons and how much are manufactured.
    Recently, I saw that LYC fell from over $2.50 to 88c at one time. One of their substantial holders have shorted the share with its vast holding and picked it up again cheaply. The fund managers are just too good with their strategies to make money from the retail investors. Investors are taught to have stop loses. So, if they are able to trigger your stop lost, they know it will trigger many more stop losses with your selling.
    Remember how they made a killing from ABC Learning and Alco. They studied the companies and realised both of these companies have directors buying into the company using margin loans. If the share price fall below a certain level, they would either have to top up or sell the shares. What happened? Their borrowings were so large, they had to sell and that triggered more selling.
    Presently, they are using the current world crisis to make money. For one week, they would tell us to focus our attention on the negatives to crash the market. Next week, they tell us all is well to make us buy in again.
    I am a long term investor. CJO's fundamentals have not changed. The fund manager's desire has not changed either--how to make money out of my fear.
    In the long term, I have invested in CJO and in the short term, I stop looking at the share prices and focus on other things in life. Why let fund managers and some analysts tell me what to do with my investments. From past records, most are more interested in their welfare than mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CJO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.