SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

btan, in my opinion, the past sacked CEO did not perform.The...

1. 236 Posts.
    btan, in my opinion, the past sacked CEO did not perform.

The lost decade = Came out of the best equities market in 30 years with no money in the bank, signed up too cheaply to an offtake agreement after flagging a major tantalum shortfall, and apparently no financiers had any confidence in him. I remember an interview where it was reported JT was swinging back on his chair & choked on some bread, I think that sums it up.

Now we have a major new shareholder, experienced mining director now in control who previously had to take back seat. All adds up to a new era.

Treefers, you miss the point totally, we have NEVER !! repeat never had four (4) banks forming a consortium to progress funding, we have only ever used Brokers & IFC (best efforts) which eventuated to nothing, now we have a draft indicative term sheet which mentions a $ amount & interest rate that the company is going to sign up to.

The mining learning curve is over, profitable tin production is going to be increased and potential lenders can see progress. This is a totally new ball game, the Company has NEVER been in this position before, hence a consortium has formed & with the projects robust economics, it will expand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.