SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Sharetrade 101, you are correct, a seniors moment. Yes now I...

1. 236 Posts.
    Sharetrade 101, you are correct, a seniors moment. Yes now I recall with the help of asx site, there was German Bank KFW, that got drawn out & out over more than two years starting in early 2008, maybe even late 2007. Yes, they were not sufficiently impressed. Why ? I have a couple of views on that, 1 ) why would you lend around $100mio to a company that took itself to near financial oblivion during negotiations due to poor financial planning ? Well done then CEO, JT.(sacked 11/2010). 2) throw in a red herring during negotiations, synthetic tantalum that finally proved a no go. JT. 3) hold that up even further with revised offtake negotiations that was not a revised offtake negotiation rather a clarification of did we really sign up to essentially a fixed price not market price after predicting a world tantalum shortage. JT again. Add all that up & no wonder KFW went back to Germany & were never heard from again.

However, thanks for bringing that up, hopefully the new executive team will now approach both KFW & IFC Africa to join the four bank consortium as much has since changed for the positive. JT gone, new major & committed shareholder, Starink now overseeing tin mining ( has the qualifications for it & getting tantalum into production, been there done that at with Greenbushes ) tin production to be increased, cashflow, even more project robust economics at 900,000lbs tantalum production per year. Tin hedging program & eventually large Feldspar sales.

As for the draft term sheet, really, you cannot be serious, everyone is going to sign a blank document ? We must be looking at different finance term sheets, please check here

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=what%20is%20a%20indicative%20term%20sheet&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fpml.org%2Fspec%2F2003%2Fwd-fpml-4-0-2003-08-04%2Fhtml%2Fconfirmations%2Fcd40_ex06_long_emeur_sov_fixreg.pdf&ei=P1V_UMyaGaWRigf_2IGICw&usg=AFQjCNHuk6_hlsTwQ8yuiMNivAzxxTgVJg

Treefers, as for Petra, simple solution, go & ask them & share their response with us here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.