SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

the news just keeps getting better, page-18

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Err, sorry treefers, I don't much like the tone of your post, you are resorting to the age old tactic of 'attack is the best form of defence', which it is, but, in this case, you are suggesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your point of view is not 'able to think for themselves', an obvious falsehood.
    But, generally, on this subject, I don't recall any adverse comments made to JT about the cost of the IFC initiative, or the KfW debacle, and now we are on another tack and I think the costs are irrelevant, IF the end result is success; if the end result is failure, then the same applies, it's all over Red Rover.
    The question of fees, if any, for Petra Capital, so what? Again, the question wasn't raised as a serious issue when Hoodless-Brennan, and whoever else it was, wrote their reports way back when, why does Petra's note suddenly have some sort of stigma attached. No, this is rubbish, IMO!
    I suspect there is another agenda at play here, but I'll leave it to others to take their own position. Meanwhile, as a shareholder of long-standing, I applaud the renewed efforts of our Board in promoting the Company at the MENA Conference, and wish them a successful outcome in the weeks and months to come, which, if it happens, will give us the satisfaction of seeing our long held investment pay off, finally, albeit on a smaller scale than we had hoped all those years ago.
    By the way, is there any possibility that the relationship betweem HCS and KfW and GIP might have been a bit one sided. Just a thought, probably nothing in it, BUT, I must say, I rather honed in on, and sort of saw the logic, when, whoever it was, posted recently that he wouldn't be surprised to see both IFC and KfW back in the mix in the near future, that made quite a lot of sense to me.
    Oh well, over and out, for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.