NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

the news next week - 30 july

1. 874 Posts.
    Given that NWE has sated that regular Reports will be made every Thursday from now on - the next scheduled for 2 August:-

IMO, at least one Report on A-2 is likely before then - perhaps relating to any of the following:-

- successful completion of the fraccing operation
    - commencement of flow back
    - any positive signs relating to pressure and liquids flowrates
    - any signs of HC's
    - relocation of fraccing spread to AWE well(s)

Any report with inferences of positive results will certainly 'stimulate' SP before completion.

In regard to sharing the spread with AWE, does anyone know which well (Wodada Deep-1 or Senecio-2) and whether one, or both, will be fracced before returning to A-2?

Presumeably, a few days/weeks would be required for the A-2 flowback, but I am interested (as I'm sure you all are)in trying to establish the likely 'interest' making days over the next 4-6 weeks.

I was also interested to note, that, subject to success, the Arrowsmith development programme has been shown to likely spread over 5 years. Refer to March Quarterly. No doubt multiple wells will be required for a satisfactory long term gas supply contract to be signed.

Whatever the outcome over the next weeks, it seems that the SP will be a wild ride - but still a hold for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.