FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

The News Train - Stopping all stations?, page-70

1. 28,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I agree with your comment szaba, if the arbitrators agree to delays/extensions they would have a very good reason.

By a good reason, I mean that the Silks would have put forward a plausible explanation for an extension and the arbitration panel have to follow the rules.

I don’t believe that they could just say, “Naff Off, you blood sucking leaches “!

If the Silks are trying to spin this out? They will have a very long list of references to previous cases, that they can sight.

Truth and Justice -Fair and Right

Is something to tell your pre teenage children, the older we get the more we see the rough end of the pineapple.

Any poster who thinks we have the result in the bag and no chance of having the decision go against us hasn’t had the life experience of going to court.

PS Eventually, once any and all delaying tactics ( if this is what is happening?) have been played out, the arbitrators will make their decision and it will be the same decision, no more or no less, than what their book of rules suggests.
    They don’t get these gigs unless they have proven themselves to be able to pass judgment on the facts ( if they showed that one or the other entities, gave them the Tom Tits they wouldn’t get another job). zip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.