MSB 6.45% $1.16 mesoblast limited

The next 10 years and 15 days

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Long term shareholders

This text I wrote having you in mind.

we are here to discuss the share not other ones actions. In that sense i ask apologies for the next comment and no intention to judge.

probably most of you, i could, will not invest so early in this game and probably paying much more tham todays price.

like i wrote other day. One of worst mistakes in shares is enter too early in tje game.

but now all that is the past.

you are in a verge to start the next ten years, thanks we all hope will be the reverse of this last ten ones.

from todays 0.87 walk consistent year after year towards 10 and who knows to where ?

all that, starts (in decisive manner) with the lodgement of re-Submission of GVHD that we expect will happen likely tomorrow morning.

decisive because now is not just the data but all aspects about potency, industrial procedures, consistencies etc.

the success here is not just GVHD but open the idea all other ones have much better chances also to re rate MSB price.

no mistakes… the game now is “on” .

most of you are suffering like dogs year after year and on top of such suffering the unfair persecution in daily basis for no reason from daily people that come and
    mock ( yes they could raise their nay views but with respect and sensitivity)

anyway

congrats…

your time is coming and 11/1 sounds a real triple 1

CATO

note- not advice at all. If i disagree just don’t buy or sell what u held. Im nobody to tell u what to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.070(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.11 $20.88M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 59978 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 34019 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.070 ( 5.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.12 3733217
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.