CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

The Next 12 months for CNJ (and GSR) at the MTJV Tenement

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi,

Here in Frankfurt tomorrow, I will be giving a 10 minute presentation (at our monthly brokers and anaylsts meeting) about the current status of the CNJ/GSR MTJV Project, as well as about what I see happening at CNJ (primarily more and more drilling at the MTJV tenement!), over the next 12 months.

Here it is:

1. CNJ (and GSR) appear to have made a major "early stage" PGE, Nickel, Copper, Gold, Zinc and Rhodium discovery.
    2. The official assays, which will be successively announced over the coming weeks and months, should confirm this discovery, and well before the end of this year.
    3. My "early stage" discovery valuation = A$200 million (CNJ = A$100 million / GSR = A$100 million).
    4. The MTJV Project is located in Western Australia, which is a very safe jurisdiction and where the government is very supportive of mining.
    5. All of the necessary infrastucture i.e. roads, rail, sea etc. is already in place, and is very nearby .
    6. Drilling at the MTJV tenement is already due to increase in scope and speed very soon with the addition of at least one multipurpose drill rig.
    7. The MTJV tenement appears to be a significant part of a Platreef style of deposit, with the same combination of minerals i.e. PGE's, Nickel, Copper, Gold, Zinc and Rhodium.
    8. The MTJV tenement appears to extend not only up to 2 kms to the south, but also further to the west and to the east. Where to the west an entirely separate high grade nickel prospect may well exist (based on historical drilling in the area).
    9. There is every reason to assume that all of the minerals i.e. PGE's, Nickel, Copper, Gold, Zinc and Rhodium can be economically extracted and sold (where the Rhodium mineralisation could add significant value!).
    10. Potential major JV partners (GAL/IGO) are already in early discussions with CNJ/GSR about developing the entire area as one single major mine project.
    11. CNJ is already very well aware of its environment, social, and governance responsibilities (ESG).
    12. Over the next 12 months I expect drilling within the MTJV tenement to be the absolute top priority, with the goal of developing a mineral resource model asap, and subsequently confirming a maiden JORC resource for the entire MTJV tenement.

Thanking you for your attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $73 50.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15534261 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 20489784 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.