CCF 4.35% 12.0¢ carbon conscious limited

the next 12 months

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I can't help but feel the next 12 months will determine this company's future. Like most investors, I have mulled over the 2013 and 2014 forecasts and attempted to rationalize this against the perceived risks. The only way i could get a firmer picture was to contact the company. Last week, i spoke to a company representative for 40 minutes, in most part regarding the political risk. The company's view was that it is a perceived risk but not a highly tangible risk due to the fact that Abbot, of course would procrastinate to challenge the legislation while it was a hot subject but now that legislation is passed, we have heard barely a whimper from him. If elected in 2 years this would likely be pushed well down the agenda for 3 reasons.
    1. The issue would be Politically less significant in 2 years time.
    2. Incredibly messy task to undo legislation now that legislation is in place
    3. Governments hate to lose existing revenue streams.

The biggest revelation was the bullishness of the company who are adamant that they are in the right place at the right time in order to capitalize on this. They believe they will romp in their targets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.