CBA 1.34% $131.66 commonwealth bank of australia.

The next 3-6 months?, page-10

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Coronavirus is 90% media hype, 10% a real threat. Dumbass Australians have gone bonkers being fuelled by media hype. Toilet papers and tinned food!!! FFS the was F-all of a respose to the real threat of bushfires, but some ‘slightly more virulent cold’ and people panic the F into orbit.

Influenza is far more deadly, and people don’t give a crap about it. Influenza has infected and killed far more people since the coronavirus hype started than the coronavirus has. But yet, I’ll bet my jocks that it is the anti-vaxxing morons that are buying up all the toilet paper and tinned food and making tin hats to shield themselves from coronavirus.

Pure stupidity at play here, full stop. Those panicking about coronavirus are no better than animals as they have resorted to base instinct and abandoned logic and rational thought.

The mortality of coronavirus being 2.5% at most is probably lower and the base all cause mortality in Iran from things like motor vehicle accidents without seatbelt laws, stray bullets and food poisoning. Pure stupidity. The hype will blow over when the next profitable news item hits. I.e. the US elections.

best thing you can do is back up the truck, load up on cheap shares, then turn off you tv and stock app.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$131.66
Change
1.740(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $220.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$130.80 $131.84 $129.89 $256.3M 1.965M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 601 $131.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$131.66 712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.