TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Precisely why I commented on Poker Faces comment...It (the ann...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Precisely why I commented on Poker Faces comment...It (the ann rep.) had already been summarized I didn't want to repeat everything in a new thread I was just being lazy...Sorry

I did scratch my head on the issue of manbarrum's impairment and how it effected the loss column. I am also new to the stock market and don't understand all thats involved... Do you know if that particular impairment can be reversed??? I read the information they provided about reversals but am still uncertain as to the impact or nature of this...I'm assuming its quite a normal thing with respect to resource bodies. Esp these days with the reduced value of the GFC world.

As far as John Bar off loading 250000 shares.... What's that work out be about 2.5% of the shares he has control over...
    For $25k..I don't know perhaps his wife needed some new shoes??
    Quite untimely though, being a couple of days before the Ann report coming out...
    I wouldn't be getting nervous for the long term unless other directors were dropping stock also and at a much higher level... But you know this company just needs one good client to come through to convert its tenements into real shareholder value... In this current market environment the presentation they give at the RRS may well lead into revitalizing public interest in this company.. and who knows where it will go given that it does have a very a healthy account in resources.

Sorry I'm not more factual but the facts are in the report and I'm just too lazy to cut and paste.

I'll be holding for the long term...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.