ROG 8.33% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

the next 4 weeks, page-3

1. 1,140 Posts.
    need someone with vision and money to start accumulating this stock over the quiet christmas period, move this one back into the 4c range intime for drilling. i dont see a bumpy ride in the shareprice personally because spudding is only one month away, i actually see this slowly rising since there is now a rig on its way and everything that RG said would be done has been done b4 christmas. well done managment and especially RG, have a great holiday b4 the spudding starts! they have crammed a fair bit of work in the last couple of months - not being helped by CTP farmin either.

in all honesty i am very happy to hold my current average position, though i wish i thought about this more b4 i started buying what i perceived as the base that was 4c. i didnt take into consideration that there WAS going to be a cap raise, rig wasnt booked yet and CTP farmin would drag on for a little while longer. basically just wish i thought over my entry a little better b4 entering becuase 3.6c is percentage wise a big discount from the 4's...

happy holidays - :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $88 16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 67429587 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 91007492 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.