ROG 8.33% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

need someone with vision and money to start accumulating this...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    need someone with vision and money to start accumulating this stock over the quiet christmas period, move this one back into the 4c range intime for drilling. i dont see a bumpy ride in the shareprice personally because spudding is only one month away, i actually see this slowly rising since there is now a rig on its way and everything that RG said would be done has been done b4 christmas. well done managment and especially RG, have a great holiday b4 the spudding starts! they have crammed a fair bit of work in the last couple of months - not being helped by CTP farmin either.

in all honesty i am very happy to hold my current average position, though i wish i thought about this more b4 i started buying what i perceived as the base that was 4c. i didnt take into consideration that there WAS going to be a cap raise, rig wasnt booked yet and CTP farmin would drag on for a little while longer. basically just wish i thought over my entry a little better b4 entering becuase 3.6c is percentage wise a big discount from the 4's...

happy holidays - :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $88 16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 67429587 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 91007492 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.