MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

The Next 90 Days, page-19

1. 7,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3344
    Whomever owns the "business" obviously expects that there will be tax payable on the proceeds from their 10% ownership of our graphite opertation in Norway which has to be viewed as a good thing. And, obviously not worth even paying $20 for further info on the Delaware registered business. sneaky.png

https://www.icij.org/inside-icij/2022/06/delaware-is-everywhere-how-a-little-known-tax-haven-made-the-rules-for-corporate-america/

Have efforts to reform Delaware’s secrecy-friendly policies, like the federal Corporate Transparency Act, been sufficient?

That law won’t change that registration system. You will still be able to register in Delaware anonymously with no documentation, not an ID required, nothing. Then you can still put someone else’s name, the agent’s name, instead of your own. And that will be completely legal. So that system, the system of anonymity at the point of registration, that continues. That’s now institutionalized and reinforced by this new law. So I do think in America, it’s even further behind than the U.K.

Yep, it goes on everywhere.... no wonder I need Zzzzzzz confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.