MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

The Next 90 Days, page-21

1. 16,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6900
    although we have @fjordinvest out promoting MRC's new ESG and sustainable focus on another thread,

I think it's more critical for investors to see the likely news we can see expect in the coming weeks and months ahead.

I am really looking forward to the QTR cashflow report, I have heard from other investors that are waiting to see its outcome before buying into MRC or increasing their holding, @FjordInvest Are you looking to increase your holding to average down from your inital buy in of high 20's if you see a turn around in the companies profitability now it is mining virgin beaches and the satellite imagery suggests its mining the higher grade zones of beach 10.

@Harris541 How do you see this QTR unfolding, If the QTR is positive will this spark increased interest in MRC, or do you think investors are waiting to see MRC lock in FREYR or Mitsubishi,

I am a massive fan of MRC's tie up with Mitsubishi, Did you read their coating technology reduces the swelling of natural graphite which gives its the similar cycling life as synthetic Graphite. CATL synthetic graphite LFP battery has a 16 year battery life. This could be a game changer for EV manufactures or grind storage.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4517/4517653-2a549627bbf5fc5bf003d2e1e82aab2c.jpg

I would personally see more benefit for Grid Energy storage rather than investing in a new EV, I cannot justify paying $60k+ for an EV when I could spend $6-10k installing a battery pack at home where I would no longer see any power bills.

CATL Tesla LFP battery packs had already hit a cost of US$80 per kilowatt hour, = US$5,600 for a 70 kwh battery pack. This would provide most houses with at least 2-3 days of energy storage.

I am really amazed at some of our so called shareholders that cannot see the transition to renewable energy, EV's and grid storage. MRC is perfectly placed with its operating graphite mine and well-advanced with its second project in Australia (Munglinup)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.