MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

How do you see this QTR unfolding, If the QTR is positive will...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    How do you see this QTR unfolding, If the QTR is positive will this spark increased interest in MRC, or do you think investors are waiting to see MRC lock in FREYR or Mitsubishi

In my opinion, I dont think a positive QTR would spark interest in MRC. I think a lot of investors are too risk off in this current environment. I think MRC also has to tick quite a few boxes before we see significant investor interest. And this should take 6 to 12 months to see them execute in a well planned manner and to see it hit the bottom line. These are the things you have so clearly well highlighted in various posts - Skaland back to fully functioning, mining of higher grade zones, dollars flowing through to the quarterlies and seeing this consistently. When will this happen? Anyones guess could be right here. I have a longer term investment horizon on this one, as I want to see full value, which I think will be substantial.

If investors can see these mines consistently profitable and substantial progress made with Mitsubishi, then the money will flow in. Plus I do wonder if there are investors waiting for some insight as to whether the old CEO has sold out. If my guesses are right, I think this is a great time to be invested in MRC. I still cant believe how we havent seen a CR. Hopefully good cost management and they can see current funds continuing to fund studies / certain parts of the strategy.

I wonder when we will see further updates / milestones with Mitsubishi. Maybe in the quarterly. I question whether FREYR is still on the scene with us? Is this current management aligning themselves with Mitsubishi now? I know they could do both but just wonder if FREYR was under old management and current management see the value with Mitsubishi

I will continue to keep an eye on the below. If this is delivered, we will all be greatly rewarded.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4520/4520130-3cfc363791b0ca068c772cd9367e16f6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.