BET 5.95% 8.9¢ betmakers technology group ltd

The Next Afterpay - Perhaps its Bigger!!!!, page-84

1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    BCT

Personally, I believe TAB Wagering & Media demergers from TAH..........Matt Tripp will manage it.

After the demerger, TAB W&M could make a 3-way strategic and transformational deal with BetMakers and FoxBet.

From all reports the partnership between Flutter and FoxBet is not going well and I believe they will go their seperate ways soon. Flutter does not like FoxBets platform and wants to push them into the Paddy Power Platform, which I think Flutter will then try and kill off the FoxBet brand.

TAB may form a partnership with FoxBet to be the face of the wagering and media business around the world, both online and retail......FoxBet gets free advertising!!

TAB will seperate out the wagering licences and TOTE functions and give them to BET....this would make regulators happy due to the fact the licence holder would not be a bookmaker and ensure integrity is maintained.

BET will provide a new platform, app. backend functionality and kiosks for the TAB and FoxBet partnership as well as provide its full Managed Trading Services.

TABs revenue will increase due to its global partnerships with BetMakers and FoxBet.

just throwing this out there to promote discussion.

Load Up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.005(5.95%)
Mkt cap ! $85.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.9¢ 8.3¢ $322.5K 3.724M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 278436 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.