AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Only stumbled onto AHZ recently and bought in based on the chart...

1. 67 Posts.
    Only stumbled onto AHZ recently and bought in based on the chart and gut feel initially. Over the past month or so I have been slowly learning about their product lines and pipeline of potential projects.

I like this company a lot. I dont see a lot of competition for CardioCell and can see it growing well over the next 2-3 years in Australia, Europe and the US.

The vaccines are interesting and I can see the potential for the Herpes vaccine with the potential market but I also know that many people must have tried to tackle this problem in the past. I am a bit raw to the bio sector but I am coming to the conclusion that trials for new vaccines take a long time. Hopefully a positive information stream can underpin this process.

Lets hope they can continue to grow the core of the business in CardioCell and equipment sales in order to support the ongoing trials and product development. A key target for me is when they will return a full year profit, hopefully in FY15.

I prefer this company due to the proven technology compared to junior oil and mining stocks which are fully dependent on drilling success and new projects in the pipeline.

Good luck to all, I entered this company as a trade but have decided to hold a bit longer term no as I like the prospects.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.