LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Just saw this published, I’m an amateur trader at best, and this...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Just saw this published, I’m an amateur trader at best, and this is my first ever post, but there appears to be something special and very similar about their trajectory as others before them like Atlassian and Xero. I recently took a position in this stock and almost doubled already in a couple of months.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/australian-tech-compa...

A MELBOURNE-BORN tech company is teaming up with Microsoft to roll out collaborative bots which will do everything from check your emails to provide lifesaving medical advice.

LiveTiles is one of the ASX’s fastest-growing companies, with shares soaring more than 40 per cent and a market cap $145 million, on the back of the Microsoft deal.

Microsoft will roll out the ‘LiveTile Bots’ software through its major channels in the United States, allowing people and organisations to rapidly deliver business value leveraging Artificial Intelligence.

Some of the practical uses of the technology include bots that can automate HR-related questions and answers such as how much leave you have left and any entitlements owed.

“What we are doing differently is that we’re doing COBOTS — which are collaborative bots that work alongside traditional workers — that augment and help from all different tasks from booking meetings to booking travel to actually providing advice on certain issues and all using natural language,” Australian co-founder Karl Redenbach said.

Redenbach says that while bots will work alongside humans — not replace them — AI will completely change the way people work over the next 10 years, and has already had a noticeable impact on the consumer market, with tools such as Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Siri being broadly adopted.

“In some ways, we have been slaves to our devices. I think AI is probably going to change the paradigm of that.

“Maybe you don’t have to check your email because your computer will look after that so you can spend time on much more high value tasks or with your friends or family”.

He said some of the world’s largest Fortune 500 companies covering consumer packaged goods, healthcare, and professional services are already piloting the LiveTiles Bots technology very successfully.

“We are working with some of the largest companies in the world who are now looking beyond purely digital transformation, and now leading the way into what we describe as intelligent transformation,” he said.

Headquarted in New York, with operations around the world, LiveTiles has over 400 customers and is working with businesses such as Nike, PepsiCo, Estee Lauder and the US Defence Department.

The tech company is accelerating its global growth plans after raising a further $11 million from investors and recently announced it would establish a global innovation centre in Geelong.

“We look at companies in Australia in our space like Atlassian that have performed extremely well and we are watching very closely what they’ve done and we want to follow the same models.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.