AUZ 5.56% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

The Next BHP

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    I am a strong holder of AUZ since 1.5c.

The last announcement tells all holders of the scope and future of this company. It has 4 fundamental pillars on which I have faith and therefore banked a sizeable portion of my savings.

1. Management
    2, Strong and selected Off take partners by BEN (Engineers already approved the flow charts from the off take partners)
    3. Fully owned mines as of Friday 8th December. (Announcement)
    4. The demand for battery materials will outweigh the supply - especially cobalt, for at least a decade or 2 IMO - as the EV revolution has begun. Scone mine life - 20 years.

AUZ mines is in such a strong position as it is doing everything right by its shareholders in an ethical and systematic manner.

I hold a few million shares and I am holding strong for the next 3 years as I believe in this company and its management. I had sold some of my other investments so I could invest in AUZ 2 months ago.
    I believe my children will thank me in the future for investing in this company as I have always said that it is the next BHP ($$$).

The share price has been manipulated over past month or so, we all know it. (a tree shake by bots and funds). But Friday I believe was the turning point for AUZ SP, especially after the announcement.

Put your seat belts on everyone and get ready for the RIDE!!! of a lifetime. Remember to hold on tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.61K 161.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4173372 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4407983 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.