MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

the next big fish... back pain, page-25

1. 3,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2901
    Thank you PaulC8166, much appreciated.

Well what an eye opener. Do not read further if you are on heart medications.
    Naked short selling is officially permitted by ASIC across a plethora of exemptions stretching to the moon and back - it is all there to read - but includes circumstances to facilitate market makers, broker client facilitation business (LOL - read that one), owner/lender entitlements, ETO writers etc. Of course there are really strict "conditions" AND in nearly all cases everyone is exempt from having to do any reporting at all. The "honesty system"?. Actually I'm thinking it is harder reporting wise for the honest covered short player who has to report every time he farts. Oh, and then there is the (quote) relief for sellers from reporting small short positions....below a threshold!!!!!!

Hello Bots and HFT welcome to town!

I do have a corporate lawyer available for antibody family pro bono work so we might go through some of the fine print one day for a laugh - but to be honest I had no respect for ASIC in the beginning (and much much less for the guy running it) but now it is sub zero.

Covered shorting is legal and naked shorting is legal too....for some.
    I won't fluster myself with this any more.
    The playing field is marked out on a hillside and we are at the bottom of the hill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.