ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

The risk versus reward right here right now is weighted heavily...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    The risk versus reward right here right now is weighted heavily to risk missing out on the next big mover to run like the likes of ERJ recently. With Yes Banks glowing endorsement of Coldry in their sustainability report as the tech that can help India with power but a cleaner form of it this is panning out to be a massive mover in coming weeks. I believe Yes Banks report points to a deal being tied up soon and dont forget this will include Matmor and a tripartite agreement between ECT and 2 heavy weights in India's push for ramping up both coal and steel production. We have the techs that both of these heavy weights can utilise in the push that India's president Modi is ramping up which is the use of its own resources to deliver both coal and iron ore increases.

So do you get in now or wait for 2c or 3c or 4c or 5c or higher when all is revealed. Risk versus reward is at play now and as FOMO is starting to kick in we should see this break out soon as we approach this tripartite agreement. With many awaiting a sign to jump in i believe we have it with Yes Banks report and the increase in activity today. I believe we are headed for that 100>200 mill market cap as this partnership is revealed. Good luck all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.