RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

For those looking for 20 cents, and I’m one of them, it could be...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    For those looking for 20 cents, and I’m one of them, it could be a frustrating year coming up. We have two functional mines, one mine on C & M, and two processing plants between them. The downer is that the two functional mines share one of the processing plant liminiting gold production to 100,000 oz pa. While 100k oz is impressive it relegates Red to the status of a junior miner. IMO to get the attention of the serious investors, and a 20 cents and beyond, SP, we need to make the transition to a mid tier miner, ie producing 200,000 plus oz pa. We have the oz in the ground to do this, but we need significant capital to either build a processing plant at KOTH, or restart Siana. Eventually both of these will happen driving Red to over 300,000 oz and well into mid tier status. Party time.
    Just a note to say Siana will have issues to get to 100k oz because of the question mark over Mapawa, so I’m not depending on Siana.
    As for this latest release, we’re ticking all the boxes. Increasing mine production while driving down costs, and along the way increasing our resource/reserve. And, IMO, we’ve only have the tip of the iceberg. The current, and future, drilling programs will undoubtedly unlock a multitude of bulk mining stopes similar to lemonwood. An important spin off of the 50k per month from KOTH is that it takes pressure off Darlot, helping to extend LOM.
    And the elephant in the room. How are we going to finance the transition to mid tier status? The amount of capital needed won’t be small. IMO it will have to be a combination of sources, including a CR. Hope loyal shareholders will get an opportunity to participate in the game. Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.