LKE 2.63% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

The next big thing, page-76

1. 21,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2177
    Mozza01. You're definitely not alone with those thoughts and that's what happens when you've got an open C Notes deal going that might also be using that method for it's own benefit.
    If we didn't have that deal, your idea would definitely be on the top of my list, albeit, probably not a takeover but having LKE at it's weakest point and in less of a bargaining position. The longer that they take to do a deal, re off take or j/v, the weaker LKE becomes.

LKE, IF the next two catalysts succeed viz. the PFS and the successful commissioning and production from the Pilot plant, would not only have "interested parties' digging deeper, and any early advantage that they can get would give them a head start, BUT, it also potentially becomes a major threat to it's producing competitors, which have the much higher costs and MUCH slower processes.

LKE IS on very many radars and probably in several crosshairs!!!

And what's happening on the market would be driving Steve crazy.
    That's what I'm waiting to see if Grasti asked that question and if he received a reply. Steve has discretely dodged the answer in his replies to my emails on that subject, except saying that he is VERY (my emphasis) aware of what's happening (is that what's happening on the market, or what IS happening behind the scenes??) He's certainly aware of what's happening on HC!!!!

And the circus continues on the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $29.24K 752.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 3717852 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 622461 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.