PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

The Next BOA

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I have been biding my time and watch for the past few weeks, I am a long term holder with an average buy in the single digits.

I think the next BOA is very imminent but unfortunately not for good reasons.

I really hope I am wrong about this but I think we will see another placement of shares with the next BOA in the next 7-10 days.

The reason being? The share price is being manipulated, just by looking at the course of the sales. The VWAP will be in the 50s for this placement.

I really hope I am wrong but there is nothing we can do about it, this is big dollars manipulating and accumulating.

Do I get frustrated with this? absolutely it is doing my head in.

Am I worried about this? No, these guys are manipulating to accumulate; Not many people would go to so much effort to manipulate to accumulate stock unless the future is bright. We can get frustrated with the short term fluctuations and management but this is beyond our control.

These guys want in on PLS and they want millions of shares - this will tighten the registry and of course watch it fly when the economics in the DFS come out. It could even fly when a couple of BOA come before the DFS indicating production way above 2mtpa.

This is my own opinion DYOR, the conspiracy theory is not substantiated in any way. It is but a theory

Keep holding the medium term future is bright

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.