KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

The Next BRN - SEMI CONDUCTOR PLAY, page-2

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I'd be really cautious here getting into KTE on the basis of thinking its the next BRN.

KTE only owns shares in ATOMERA, they arent ATOMERA. Be careful.

ATOM has seen significant gains over recent months as talk started heating up about potential partnerships with large companies like Intel & Samsung etc. but nothing has come to fruition. There was talk that their tech was supposedly going to be in the new Intel Tiger Lake Chip. That didnt happen.
    They have had many companies in the final testing phase and have yet to strike a partnership with anyone and its been a very long time.

I'd encourage people to do further research into ATOMERA's tech before jumping into KTE blindly thinking they are like BRN. https://seekingalpha.com/article/4370819-after-researching-atomera-dont-believe-technology-works-3-price-target

KTE have reduced their number of shares in ATOMERA as the share price was spiking. Who is to say they cant continue to sell these shares down? Do they still own 523,846 shares today?

When i was doing research on K2 Energy some time ago - I remember trying to call the head office phone number and nobody answered the phone after multiple attempts and there was no email contact.

If you think ATOM will be successful jump on ATOM, not KTE.

Last edited by Stinger6: 10/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.