ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Hi All, I posted the below on the STT thread: ****** Hi All,...

1. 5,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8089
    Hi All,

I posted the below on the STT thread:

Hi All,

Medical Marijuana end of day wrap-up per below.

We have a new entrant onto the list - by popular demand (400m+ volume in 2 days) = ZYB.

Reminds me exactly of the QBL run (best cannabis performer out of the lot to date) - both QBL & ZYB started their run around 0.008c, on massive volumes, with cannabis fever!

Lets see how it goes and if they can pull off a similar deal like QBL and avoid the temporary suspension.

Difference between ZYB & QBL is that a lot of people were put off QBL due to its bad history (I'm told).

The other difference is that ZYB has half the amount of shares on issue that QBL has meaning that when/if ZYB reaches the same peak market cap (so far) that QBL hit at 3c, ZYB share price would be 6c per share due to having half the amount of shares on issue that QBL has.

I'm sure everyone knows Peter Wall (one of the biggest deal makers around) who is a Partner at the Deal Factory that is Steinepreis Paganin - he is the Chairman of ZYB and is also the Chairman of MMJ (one of the ASX cannabis leaders).

I'm hoping that they don't announce a Cannabis deal which means it'll go straight to $180m market cap (SCU style lol).

Or if they do announce a deal, hopefully it's a QBL type, where they can have an interest of up to 75% without getting into temporary suspension.

Peter Wall is a smart operator and so hopefully he gets around the BS ASX rules (currently discussing with ASX on "how to get around the rules").

I am guessing that ZYB will get the same confirmation/advice from the ASX that QBL received re; no suspension (see QBL ann below) - at which point ZYB will pounce onto one of the Cannabis deals that they have on the table.

Let's see how she goes.

Cheers,

GB.

MM - AUS CA US Comparisons - 21-03-17.jpg

QBL - No Suspension MCL.jpg

ZYB - Cannabis Acquisition - 20-03-17.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.