ICQ 0.00% 53.0¢ icar asia limited

the next carsales.com

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Looks like this little stock is finally getting some well deserved attention after recently signing a major investor onboard (carsales CRZ) with a 19.9% stake this little stock should show some supurb growth in coming months/years as carsales in Australia has over the recent years.

Currently ICQ (icar) has established an online footprint in the Asian market across 3 regions, Malaysia, Thailand and indonesia and is looking to expand into more Asian regions. China etc.

Not only did carsales take a 19.9% stake in the company they also place one of there members on the board of ICQ. If you look at ICQ's websites like the ones below they look just like the carsales.com.au website especialy the top one in the list below.

o Malaysia: Carlist.my
    o Malaysia: LiveLifeDrive.com
    o Indonesia: Mobil123.com
    o Thailand: Thaicar.com
    o Thailand: Autospinn.com

Going by the most recent ann and 4c you can see they are growing very fast quarter on quarter and will a major holder with a 19.9% stake whos company is worth over $3 BILLION ICQ may just be a sitting duck waiting to be taken over.

Personaly i would rather it not get taken over as i think the upside is much greater for shareholders by going at it ourself but i guess CRZ know exactly who ICQ could/will be worth once it gets up and going so wouldnt be surprised at all to see a take over bid at some stage.

ICQ has $16m in the bank, low cash burn and a growth business that can be seen as a cash cow when compared to CRZ and they know it which is why they bought 19.9% at a massive premium not so long ago.

One to deffenatly keep on the radar for good growth stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.