ICQ 0.00% 53.0¢ icar asia limited

the next carsales.com, page-12

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Lets take a look at just the Malaysian car market and see where ICQ's malaysian car sales website carlist.my ranks.

Carlist.my 124,000 listings currently free for limited time then flat rate of equivilant $33 AUD

Motortrader.com.my 26,000 listings and costs between $19-$99 depending on listing type

Autoworld.com.my 21,000 listings and is free for a limited number of days.

oto.my 17,000 listings and is free for a limted time only.

As you can see there is no comparisons that even comes close to the popularity that ICQ's carlist.my has and thats just one of its sites.

This is going to be huge and its only 10 months in, not only did carsales take a 19.9% stake it also put one of theres on the board to help implement the same business model that grew CRZ into a $3 BILLION dollar company.

Look at carlist.my then look at carsales.com.au and you will see they look exactly the same. Looks like the new board member is having a big influence on how they present and do business.

Now that CRZ took a 19.9% stake they are in a "holding" phase where they cant aquire any more shares or the whole company for a 2 year period...... I wonder why that was put in place??? Thats a good thing as i dont want this little gem taken over before its full potentical is meet. 2 years should be plenty of time to release some real value to sharholders before we are able to be taken over by CRZ which i beleive is a massive possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.