SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Hi All,I have like most of us here invested money in splitit and...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi All,

I have like most of us here invested money in splitit and it is shocking to see the MSV not increase substantially over the year particularly when all our invested money has been squandered. We have little to show for all that money being spent. Sad to see as in my opinion the value proposition of splitit is superior to other BNPL.

I have also been reviewing the feedback on trust a pilot and have seen the 20% odd percent of customers rating it poorly.

Now this number may or may not matter too much to splitit and we could just dismiss it as a part of the demographics splitit does not want to market too...that demographic is the financial illiterate But there are a couple of things here, having 1/5 people say your product is not good does not create a great look on your review score irrespective if they are financially illiterate or just plain dumb...Afterpay's reviews are sitting at 5 stars..Zip and openpay I think are around 4. The thing is as a company the communication of splitit's value proposition is on them, Splitit is responsible to articulate their point of difference so ANYONE with a credit card can simply understand the concept....And that is NOT buy now pay later...Splitits value proposition ( which is fantastic by the way ) is....CREATE INTEREST FREE PURCHASES ON YOUR CREDIT CARD....From the customers perspective there is no buy now pay later irrespective if the cash is "on hold" or whatever.

What I am pitching here Splitit needs to stop giving people the illusion they are making making installment payments.

I took a screen shot of the wording and you can see what I highlighted in yellow...I can see why people are confused. I put in my alternative wording which I think is more accurate? Looking for feedback or ideas?? I really think management needs to make the wording more accurate because this has been Splitit's pain point for years.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4681/4681018-5e4032c0c66b32f8973610469de14350.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.