SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Hey Sneef, I have the same numbers in mind. I think what is...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hey Sneef, I have the same numbers in mind. I think what is interesting, Nandan is still confident of a 700-800m msv run rate for 2023 despite google USA, Canada and Australia not being live. So if that is their predication for now, the Google deal once live will be the cream on top of that $800m I would think.

I have been seeing a few comments about cash running out, which worries me so I did some numbers and I feel quite comfortable that we have enough to get us through. Am keen to see what other think of the calculation and happy to get others ideas on how quickly we will burn through the $14.6M.

Q1 MSV $136M Revenue $2.8M Cash left to operate $14.6M ( This was $19.2M Q4 2022) So $4.6M was burned
    Q2 MSV $160M Rev $3.2M ( based on as above ratio 2.8m/136M= 2%) So $4.2M will be burned Cash left to operate $10.4M
    Q3 MSV $200M Rev $4.0M cash left to operate $3.4M will be burned $7M left to operate
    Q4 MSV $300M Rev $6.0M Cash left to operate $1.4M will be burned$5.6M left to operate

If there is no increase in Q1 2024 we will still have a few more quarters to go before we run out, but I would doubt that would happen as the momentum would have gained pace by then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.