SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

The Next Chapter, page-2055

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    i understand your semtiment on the stock, but that's about it.

i assume traders and shorters enjoy your posts - for me you only post when the stock is going down and just gone down, easy charting predicts it's course then for short term; and you always post with a short term view). you also only post with facts after the fact which isn't useful (state obvious rear mirror statements) to people trying to work out what position to take; our views are just not comparable. hence I get excited when you start posting again as I know we are moving into buy opportunities (exactly as I predicted, funny enough).

trying to get something good out of it -- I actually agree with some of your stuff, but from my point of view, as it's obvious as it's just happened... hence when you stop posting it's when the stock is showing some positive signs; when it's negative for a bit you come back on.. honest trueth how I see it.

anyways lets see what happens - I've made my guesses/predictions consistently clear; nothing so far has changed that. drop the hate / fun of insulting or stirring people - some long /true investors, work here as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.