SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

interesting observationsTo me Brad was fine, same as Nandan,...

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    interesting observations

To me Brad was fine, same as Nandan, just less polished and not as accomplished (found it a bit harder to deliver message with such depth) but nothing bad.. at least brad gave us updates. I'm not sure Brad was playing with the rest of the team well though..right or wrong, Brad was a builder in my view..

John wasn't the right guy, but he helped bring us Nandan (John missed the mark with merchants in his biggest speech (this turned me off a bit as didn't show he understood enough the real challenge -- was more focused on the end consumer) but ticked the other boxes..

Nandan is 'just right', he has more of less told us we will sign a top 100 shortly and have a key partnership very soon to be announced (in other words done deal)..

I think it's very promising indeed; I can't see why he would lie? but yes until it's announced it may not happen.

Nandan is going to refocus this company (I can tell)- and while it's important to celebrate things like "great leadership" like SPT does on Twitter, Nandan doesn't strike me as someone who is going to celebrate before the win (and the company is profitable) based on some of his previous works he is going to change the culture a bit and make the business of being an enabler the focus point, so the whole company can celebrate successes together-- I honestly don't think this company could have a better shot.. time to load up the cart and pray the best guy for the job actually pulls it off..

which includes shaking off all the losers who downramped on here saying this company was crap and companies like z1p only way to go --- look where they are now -- not only dead in water, but did everything possible to destroy the entire BNPL name on the way out ...

Nandan to also shake off that poor reputation the industry has with a company that respects all stakeholders.. I'm really looking forward to his first win announcement to the market - to see how he works with public shareholders as well (no doubt in my mind it is coming in the next 3 months)

it's possibly just a small thing but not sure others have noticed on is flights -- they are very way expensive right now in Aus, but people who must travel regularly are doing anything to get points again and special deals to help cope with the varied costs as supply/demand tries to right itself ; SPT offers an opportunity for the consumer to split those flight bills up, but at the same time make much more points for future flights... I think a smart Nandan might have another shot with Aussie markets - maybe a more direct approach at the travel industry to help promote it for a win/win -- interested what sneef thinks on this one as an active flyer? I'm not not much on the consumer side, but are you able to buy flights and split them today sneef?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.