SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

partiallythat is I agree they saw this coming and orchestrated...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    partially

that is I agree they saw this coming and orchestrated before you even saw it.

i already have it as part of my strategy, and as I've said more times then you can poke a stick at for this company you must treat it like a high risk investment or be prepared to lose.

i have already pivotted accordingly and reduced my risk inline with risks.

unlike yourself I'll try to predict something (which is all you can do with stock like this).

my prediction is the next Q results will be ok (show promise and on track to msv predictions for Xmas quarter). now sneef thinks it will be brilliant and thus more then an indicator, where I think it's a quarter to soon (but it will be enough for someone like me to make a choice). it will be the last real chance to adjust portfolio based on actual information. as it currently stands I'm of to the Cayman Islands and I'll see long term investor people here again on nasdaq in few years or as part of a different approach.

if the results are poor - then I predicted incorrectly and I will be more inclined to focus on the negative and suggest you are right - that motive is willing to pay $50m + for a heap of debt they just want to shred and shutdown. probably they just want the setup tech. if this is true then this is a squeeze.. and you know what to do in a squeeze when other holders are too silly to know what to do.

look if it's all too scary for you, then this isn't the stock to be investing in. I'd suggest if didn't get out earlier when I said, get out after the Q result is ok, I'll take your stock and we done and everyone wins. if you just sat here with eyes in lights, for stock like this, you get what you get, and who knows in the fullness of time in caymans your might get something back

best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.