SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

I today received a letter in the post from SplitIt via Automic...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    I today received a letter in the post from SplitIt via Automic welcoming me as a new shareholder.

Which is odd, because I'm not a new shareholder, and not only that, my Automic settings for comms is email only.

Accompanying this letter in the same envelope is a holding statement showing rather oddly 3 transactions on 19 December 2023, an opening balance of 0, a ""CHESS to Issuer Sponsored conversion", "Quantity On" of my total holdings and a closing balance of the same.

This holding statement states "Important: You will need to quote the SRN and name of issuer for all future dealings in these securities. This statement is an important document and should be kept in a safe place".

The Automic portal now shows my holdings as 0: my latest transaction for SplitIt in the Automic portal is "CHESS to Issuer Sponsored conversion" of my total share holding and a closing balance of 0.

I'm confused how both the letter and the portal show a transaction of "CHESS to Issuer Sponsored conversion", but the portal shows a closing balance of 0 and the printed, mailed Holding Statement shows something different.

I'll make sure I keep the holding statement as instructed - I expect at some point I'll need to cite that to Primary Markets to make the SPT holding appear in my account there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.