SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

You're partially right there Treba, but I don't get a laugh - it...

1. 8,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1016
    You're partially right there Treba, but I don't get a laugh - it is sad that so many have lost $, despite the writing on the wall all along. I have not seen such a gathering of malicious and hateful people - blind, dishonest and stupid alike. Maybe bad actors. What really is funny is the propensity to put people 'on ignore' to block out reality.

I think it won't be long before the capital of the new company will be issued. It looks as though the plan was to issue 30 cent shares and holders will then find out how many they will be allocated, in accordance with the % of capital they held in Splitit Payments Ltd.
    Once that has happened they will be able to post their holdings for sale on Primary Markets and buyers will make offers to purchase. IMO buyer interest will likely be confined to pre existing holders in the new Splitit entity and a price will fairly quickly be established. The SP will not be fluid as it was on the ASX and it will be a very different experience for holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.