SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Just a few observations. It may not be the most reliable source...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Just a few observations. It may not be the most reliable source but right now I find trust pilot as a way to gauge the company’s performance. So, I have noticed that in the new year the number of reviews has increased from let’s say 1-5 reviews per day to anywhere between 10 and 20 reviews per day. To me that indicates that more people are using Splitit now and funny enough a lot of the reviews are from Australian buyers. A lot more 5 star reviews which has increased the overall rating to 3.9 stars. The sentiment is very positive especially when buyers pay for the product after it was delivered.
    On the Splitit website, I just noticed a new industry being served and that is the travel one! SPT didn’t target specific airlines or hotel chains but went for a website similar to Booking.com called “Travel advantage”. That could translate to big business for Splitit!
    I do get the feeling that investors may not have to wait for 5 years before they get their money back and hopefully profit.
    AIMHO
    Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.