SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

The Next Chapter, page-49

1. 1,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    @HeyLine

So .....

Dawn, she answered your questions. Try getting hold of Chair of other listed companies. Try LD - good luck.
    Nandan - good CV good hire.

Share price.

It's been a difficult time over the last few years. Covid has had impacts for example. Can't do anything about that.
    Tech stocks and atm especially fintech and more especially BNPL have been out of favour. Can't do anything about that.
    CEO thought the job was done and took his eyes off the road. Fixed that.
    Still growing - could be faster. Changed messaging - new CEO.
    War in Ukraine. Can't do anything about that. A problem here is the staff that they had in the Ukraine are now offline I assume. Not sure of impact.
    Shorts have pulled back from 5% to 2%. That's good. But again the only way to get rid of them for good is good news flow.

Debt.

New GS facility. Plenty still to draw down. It's too late for me to look it up.
    Paid out high cost debts.

Cash Burn

Still too high but not as bad as it seems due to the pay down of debt.
    Google Japan moved to GS facility

Loss

Improving bottom line but still work to do.

Sales

Improving but still too low.
    Last quarter was encouraging.
    White label only just staring to kick in.
    Google Japan has been a success. It's a big company so decisions are not quick, but I expect that it was as good for them as SPT and so will be rolled out globally.
    JH - probably still some big opportunities in the pipeline. I am sure he would have liked the gig permanently because he could see the opportunity.
    MC Visa still bubbling along plus all of the others - starting to get to numerous to name, and they take a while to ramp up.
    New hires should be starting to generate $$$$

It's always been a long term play for me. End of July - another 2 quarters reports will start to show where we are heading. LOL six months ago I said come back in a year, I got hounded for 2 - 3 months about the share price. They have all forgotten about that game. Investment horizons on HC are days, not months or years. If it is still looking like improving in six months, I will reassess and probably keep holding.

This is a good model. Z1P/SZL is not.

Happy to keep holding.

Hope this helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.