SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

The Next Chapter, page-5025

1. 2,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    Still here Sneefa.
    Only check back in every few weeks to monthly to have a catch-up of all discussions. (don't see the need to comment as the moment is usually gone by the time I catch up)

It's was a +5 year plan for me to hold after de-listing so I see no need to follow to closely anymore or worry about primary markets current price, trades etc. as its irrelevant to the future and eventual goal of listing if/when that occurs as that will be based on backed financials /fundamentals at that time.

They will get there. Not to fussed as the growing BNPL pie is big enough for all to have a decent piece.

My understanding (probably a bit outdated as have not looked into it much) is Splitit is only a part of the Visa installments system. So although it's with Visa for part of it's offering that merchants can employ they are also in competition...which I see as partly a good thing....they get more than 1 crack at the same merchant through different streams. Time will tell where the big $ stream is, but I believe it will be there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.