SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

The Next Chapter, page-5034

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    @sneef, I appreciate your tireless research (yours and a few others). Based on that, it is obvious that Sheth is trying to do what he was hired to do (grow the business). However, since the delisting from the ASX we don't have much direct communication from the company. We, the shareholders, don't have much information to see how the company is financially progressing. The only official financial report we have seen is the one in Primary Markets for the year ending in 2023. I am sure we are still waiting for the second tranche of $25 USD million from Motive as in order to receive that we have to domicile to Cayman Islands which for it to happen, the move has to be approved by the Israel Tax Authority. Nearly a year since the delisting it makes me think that things are moving very slowly (most likely beyond the company's control)! I frequently check the reviews on Trust Pilot and while the number of reviews has increased (more customers, more reviews) to let's say compared to a few months ago, right now it has flat lined. For a company that wants to become a global force the progress is simply not there. Maybe Treba is right when he says that we have to wait 5+ years.
    I just hope that it won't take so long. Waiting for the day that this company will become profitable. Like Sheth said by the end of 2025!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.