SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

I believe SPT is in the best spot it has been in the last few...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I believe SPT is in the best spot it has been in the last few yrs. Nandan seems like a great fit. SPTs model works even better as interest rates rise. Google expansion is on the cards.

The issue with SPT is we're always talking about the tech and the potential. You can only talk about things like potential for so long before you need to convert that into results. This is why the SP has been on such a long down trend. John's main claim was he was going to use his industry connections and bring in a big merchant. Nandan has talked about signing top merchants (didn't he say this would likely be announced within a few weeks a few weeks ago?), his connections and Google US expansions.

We still haven't seen any big merchants John was meant to bring in. Nandan talks a solid game but no action from him yet. This isn't a criticism, I don't expect anything crazy from him this early but just stating facts. Google US isn't a sure thing.

The potential and benefits of SPT has been done to death over the last few years. I believe the market is waiting for actual deals, signing and results before the needle will really start to move again. Hopefully Nandan proves he's not hot air and we can finally get some confirmation that the potentials of SPT are starting to become a reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.