SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

The Next Chapter, page-757

1. 2,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    @bene449

"I just don't see a pathway"
    Why do you think past MSV is a reliable indicator of future MSV?...that is the basis of your view?
    You "think" their facility won't be increased with actual growth? (ACTUAL growth so proven growth and proven ability of repayments?)

Anyone can make a claim of no growth and base it on past MSV but you need to turn around and look forwards at possibilities and not backwards at old MSV. Not sure what smart investors look backward.

Although claiming to provide facts you are not actually providing real forward looking facts to back up your claims but seemingly only using past MSV performance which is always lagging and also does not yet include recent pivots in the business model.

For example....The Tabby whitelabel is now live. Negative backwards looking folk said this will not progress. It did. It took 12-18months to onboard. Splitit did not control this timeline as tabby had to re-write app and launch when they were ready. The negative people claim its splitit and miss the fact that the other party is the one who controls the launch their product in their style and their market.

1 - Do you think they (Tabby) would spend alot of money re-writing and testing and launching a product in their app if they see no value for themselves?
    No they would not....So that is a single piece of information that shows the whitelable direction of the company is still a valid and is highly scaleable direction. validation.

Now as I said...just because you can not see a path (as you are basing it on old MSV) because you are looking backwards, does not mean others who are looking forwards are wrong. Yours is just an opinion of no greater value or understanding than anyone elses just looking in a different direction to formulate your opinion. You have said your piece miltiple times but you sook and cry foul when others dont agree and call you out. You can move on as you do not owe anyone anything here if you are trying to be a saviour?

The MSV you are using as a metric to say its not growing no longer aligns with the direction of the company. Its outdated information you are relying on. It will be the MSV in 12months as a result of whitelabel partnerships...not past merchants and past MSV numbers you are judging. By the time we know that MSV it will again be outdated.

Look forwards.
    Past is not an indicatilor of future performance. Especially with a change in company direction that occured and is being driven by different management.

I see a pathway as I can see the potential of many whitelabel partnerships that are highly scaleable. That pathway is in no way related to last years MSV.
    I also see people in the next few years turning a credit card cashflow tool.

I am not saying it will happen, but I see a pathway and favorable market conditions looking forward and therefore I see an opportunity. Right time right place is now upon us which was not 24 months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.