SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

The next quarterly report will be out in about 2 weeks time and...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    The next quarterly report will be out in about 2 weeks time and that will give you an update on revenue. If there where any price sensitive deals completed they would have to announce those to comply with the continuous disclosure rules. You have to go a long way back to the Google Japan deal to find one of those.

The next lot of financials will show the burn rate and give an idea when they will need to do a cr.

There are those on here who will tell you v and mc installments are using splitit but they are not or they would have to disclose. You can use those cards on a site where the merchant has signed up for splitit but that is it as far as I can see.At this point in time white label is a white elephant.

They do need to sign some disclosable deals but updating sh to tell them none have been completed is not helpful IMO

I think 17c is fair value for a company that has average revenue of less than $1m per month. A good quarterly will give the sp a boost, more of the same will not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.