SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

AH64I wrote this " If there where any price sensitive deals...

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    AH64

I wrote this

" If there where any price sensitive deals completed they would have to announce those to comply with the continuous disclosure rules. You have to go a long way back to the Google Japan deal to find one of those."

If that is inaccurate as you say please point me to the revenue announcements that I have missed.

I have no position in this stock but feel free to think that if you wish. I was long but sold out 18 months ago when it was clear the inflection point for revenue that Brad predicted simply was not happening. Nothing much has changed since and they now have more inactive merchants than active ones and the active ones generate less than $25 per day on average (see quarterly report for Q1).

They had a great business model 2 years ago and managed to raise a lot of money but have failed to transform that into a business with revenue.

IMO time is running out for them, I hope they succeed but at the moment I just dont see it.

Look forward to you posting the ASX revenue announcements that I missed rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.