SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

@austinhealey64, agreed, SPT seems to be a long term play. Like...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    @austinhealey64,

agreed, SPT seems to be a long term play. Like many others here, even though I have tried to average down, I am still 81% in the red!!
    Things are moving slowly, not to my liking but I am hoping that things will improve.
    I continuously check the company reviews on trust pilot trying to gauge the company's acceptance by the consumers.
    I have noticed the following:
    While the majority of reviews comes from countries like the U.S, GB, and Canada,
    I have noticed an increase in reviews from Australia, and first time reviews from many other countries like,
    LK (Sri Lanka), SG (Singapore), NL (The Netherlands), IE (Ireland), KW (Kuwait), SA (Saudi Arabia), DO (Dominican Republic), RO (Romania) etc etc.....
    Every time there is a negative review (one star), the SPT customer service staff spend a lot of time trying to explain the unsatisfied customer how SPT works and how it benefits them.
    Always sincere, understanding, helpful and trying to give the customer options in order to assist him/her and to win him/her back.
    So, it seems to me that SPT is slowly achieving their goal, to become a truly global company!

Fingers crossed....

RBR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.