SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

The Next Chapter, page-4485

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    TV - "If you read the remarks, you will see the same: nasty spiteful remarks made about 'downrampers' and 'manipulators' who were trying to warn their fellow citizens not to get ripped off. All the same - you don't hold, you are trying to get cheap shares, you are bitter, blah blah blah. It is evil."

Poor Tekvest the victim. boo hoo.

I just dont get why people (tekvest) think that they will change other peoples minds and need to bang on. Its the definition of stupidity. If someone says I don't agree after you have given them a few (honest) thoughts of yours from your perspective...then thats an obvious flag that you most likely will not change their mind. Thats when you (sane people) wash your hands and move on. By escalating your opinion to extremes and claiming the other side dont know much (because they dont have an amazing degree like tekvest) as a way to change a persons mind just makes them more stubborn as its labeling them as a lesser person. Its stupidity 101.

You can change someones mind by leveling down yourself and acknowledging all the positives they see and then (after they think you understand them) providing an alternate (not extreme) thought/quesrion that they might have a lightbulb moment on themselves. And that way in their mind it is their choice to change their mind. No one ever has changed their mind forcefully whilst being called stupid.

Be smarter Tekvest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.