SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

And this is why i have stuck to SplitIt despite others casting a...

1. 1,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    And this is why i have stuck to SplitIt despite others casting a negative view.

Splitit's solution delivers a compelling value proposition for shoppers, merchants, and other participants in the card payments ecosystem. For shoppers, Splitit's card-attached solution has strong appeal, offering a seamless checkout journey (no-redirects, no credit underwriting, high approval rates). By leveraging a shoppers’ existing credit, Splitit also facilitates installment purchases in a responsible and consumer-friendly manner, avoiding the credit-bloating of shoppers, which has received increasing attention from regulators. Merchants retain control of their shoppers' experiences and enjoy higher checkout conversion, higher average order values, and increased customer retention, all of which support incremental sales. Importantly, and unlike traditional BNPLs, Splitit's platform allows other participants in the card-based payments (acquirers, issuers, gateways, networks) ecosystem to capture value, all through a single network API.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.